If you have requested this document, it is advisable to do the exit re-entry visa check to know the status of the process. This way, you will be able to anticipate any inconvenience that may arise. Likewise, it will allow you to take precautions to avoid fines that will make you waste not only your time but your money.
In this article, you will learn the requirements and methods so that you can request the document. Also, we will show you how you can easily verify the status of the issuance process.
Saudi Arabia’s requirements for exit and re-entry visas
You need to know the exit reentry visa Saudi Arabia requirements before starting the application process. Below, we present the said requirements for a fluid and simple process:
- The person who must pay the fee is the one who makes the request.
- The applicant (individual, worker, or employer) must pay for traffic violations.
- At the time of issuance, the person applying for an electronic exit re entry visa single must be present in the country.
- The passport of the person for whom you are applying for the visa must be valid for at least 90 days.
- You must meet the minimum Iqama validity for exit re entry, which is 3 months.
- Comply with the biometric registration (fingerprint) of the applicant, this includes men and women 15 years of age or older.
- Notarized and signed letter (in Arabic or English) from parents or legal guardians for minors under 18 years of age.
- Payment of USD 100 per month for an overstay after the expiration of the exit/re-entry visa.
As part of the exit reentry visa rules for Saudi, employees must have an Iqama valid for 3 months. In this case, you must also have a valid visa, which for this particular one is 30 days.
Below you will see the conditions and requirements for the Saudi Arabia exit re-entry visa for dependents:
- Passport valid for 3 more months after the visa expires.
- The validity of the Iqama must be equal to or greater than the validity of the visa plus an additional 90 for the duration in days for an ER visa.
- Likewise, the entry and exit visa can be obtained for a period of up to 7 days of the validity period of the Iqama.
- There cannot be any dependent newborn without Iqama in KSA.
- Finally, you must not have any unpaid violations.
Saudi Arabia Exit/Re-entry Visa Application Process
You will be able to apply for the Saudi Arabia exit and re-entry visa, regardless of whether you are an employee or a dependent.
Employees can apply for a Saudi exit/re-entry visa
If you are an employee, you can apply for an exit and return visa after having followed the steps that we will show you below:
- Go to your Absher account and log in.
- Click on SERVICES in the menu and then on MY SERVICES.
- Now, choose the PASSPORTS option.
- Select VISA APPLICATIONS, and then select CREATE VISA APPLICATION.
- Next, select the type of application such as SINGLE EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA.
- Enter the required days in the RETURN BEFORE section which can be up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Additionally, you must acknowledge the agreement by marking it.
- Finally, click NEXT and then CONFIRM to complete your request.
After you have done all the steps, you will have to wait 10 days and then you will have 5 days from the 11th to issue the exit/re-entry visa. Likewise, it must be before the visa expires, and also, make sure you pay the cost of the stipulated fees. Similarly, do the exit re-entry visa check.
However, if there is opposition to this procedure from the employer, Human Resources and Social Development will study the case. Then, the authorities will take a decision ten days after the visa application.
Obtaining a dependent visa for Exit and Re-entry from Saudi Arabia
In the case of issuance of the visa for your dependents, you must deposit the amount of the legal fee. Likewise, this will be in your Iqama number and you can pay it through the ATM or the bank via the internet. In this case, the fee is SAR 200 for the first 2 months and for each additional month SAR 100.
Also, make sure that your dependents have a valid Iqama and passport and then follow the next steps to apply:
- Enter Absher and log in.
- Click on the FAMILY MEMBERS menu and select Services.
- Select VISA SERVICES from the options shown below.
- Now, Click on NEXT.
- To continue, in the MORE DETAILS option select DEPENDENT.
- Select ISSUE VISA and accept the terms and conditions displayed on the screen.
- Next, click OK to continue issuing the exit or re-entry visa.
- Here you can select whether you will apply for a SINGLE OR MULTIPLE EXIT/RE-ENTRY VISA
- Then apply for the same time as you paid the visa fee.
- Finally, to issue the visa, select CONFIRM.
Afterward, do the exit re-entry visa check, and then you can make a printout or download it in the PRINT option. Also, make sure you travel within 3 months after the visa is issued to avoid fines.
Process to print the Ksa exit/re-entry visa
Dependents may present the exit/re-entry visa with a printed copy to the emigration authorities outside Saudi Arabia. In addition, employees in KSA will not need a printed copy of the exit/re-entry visa. Likewise, after the exit re entry visa validity check, you can print it by following the steps below:
- Enter the Absher platform and immediately log in to your account.
- Now, in the FAMILY MEMBERS menu, select SERVICES.
- In the options shown below select VISA SERVICES.
- Then click on NEXT.
- In the MORE DETAILS option, select DEPENDENT.
- Next, you will see a drop-down tab with the options to PRINT VISA or CANCEL VISA.
- Finally, to make a printed copy of the visa, select the PRINT VISA option.
Saudi Exit/Re-entry Visa Status Online Check
You can easily do the online exit re-entry visa check by following the steps we will show you:
- Enter and log in to the Absher website.
- Now, log in to GUARANTEED SERVICES.
- Select INQUIRIES and then EXIT AND RETURN VISA STATUS.
- You will be able to see the details of the visa immediately.
Exit/re-entry Visa application through Muqeem
You can obtain Exit/re-entry visas through the Muqeem web platform with the steps given below:
- Login to the Muqeem website via https://muqeem.sa/#/login.
- Select the language between English and Arabic.
- Next, enter the username and password to log in to the Muqeem portal.
- In the top right menu, click on RESIDENT MANAGEMENT.
- Now, select SEARCH RESIDENT
- Enter the Iqama number of the resident foreigner applicant and select SEARCH.
- Next, click on the view button and you will see the name and other information
- Then, in the upper right corner click on JAWAZAT SERVICES.
- Select EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA.
- Now choose the visa type between Single Exit Re-entry Visa or Multiple Exit Re-entry Visa.
- Select CONTINUE TO PAY.
- Finally, click on ISSUE VISA.
Also, through this platform, you can do the exit re-entry visa check.
Fee to pay for Saudi exit/re-entry visa
Employees who are Saudi citizens who apply for the visa will not be charged any fees. Likewise, their payment will be the sole responsibility of the employer. Additionally, you will not get a refund of fees already paid when the authorities issue the visa. For this reason, do the exit re-entry visa check to be aware of the visa status.
Single exit/re-entry visa
For a single exit/re-entry visa for up to 2 months, you will pay a fee of SAR 200. Likewise, after the first 2 months, SAR100 per additional month will be added to the rate until the expiration of the Iqama.
Also, if you paid the fee, keep in mind that 30 days will count as one month and 31 to 60 days will count as 2 months for the visa.
Multiple exit/re-entry visa
The multiple exit/re-entry visa will have a fee of SAR 500 for 3 months. Additionally, you must pay SAR 200 per month to this rate, after the first 3 months and until the Iqama loses validity.
The validity period of Saudi exit/re-entry visas
Single exit/re-entry Saudi visas allow you to leave and return to the country once for 30 days. Likewise, with the multiple exit/re-entry visa you will be able to leave frequently while it is valid. Therefore, for both cases, make sure to do the exit re-entry visa check to avoid legal inconveniences.
Exit/re-entry KSA visa extension
Below you will see how to extend exit re-entry visa for dependents outside KSA as well as for expatriates:
With your valid Iqama, you can request an extension of the visa for your dependents if it has expired. Just comply with the next requirements:
- Your Iqama must be valid for 90 days.
- Additionally, the exit/re-entry visa should not have an expiration time of more than 7 months.
- You must pay the exit/re-entry visa extension fee.
- Finally, the dependent is outside the country.
With all the requirements at hand, follow these steps:
- Enter Absher and Log in.
- Click on the FAMILY MEMBERS menu and select SERVICES.
- Now, from the options shown below, select VISA SERVICES.
- To continue, click NEXT.
- Then, click DEPENDENT and then select EXTEND EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA.
- Finally, on the new page, click on the CONFIRM button.
However, you will not be able to extend the exit/re-entry visa to a family member who lives in Saudi Arabia.
To re-enter, expats must have a valid exit/re-entry visa and Iqama. Likewise, expatriates who are outside Saudi Arabia can request a visa electronically. To do this, you will need to pay the fees through SADAD on the Absher or Muqueem web platforms.
Saudi Arabia exit/re-entry visa violation
If you are wondering, how many years ban in Saudi Arabia for moving without exit? The answer is 3 years. That is, if a beneficiary is outside KSA, they will not be able to convert the exit/re-entry visa into the final exit visa. Thus, expatriates who left Saudi Arabia with an exit/re-entry visa and did not return within the established time will not be able to enter for 3 years.
Moreover, the employer must request a new visa for the expatriate who did not return when he or she was supposed to. Likewise, an expatriate with the exit/re-entry visa, after 2 months of the expiration date, will automatically receive the phrase LEAVE AND NOT RETURN.
Likewise, to calculate the entry ban, they use the expiration date of the exit/re-entry visa based on the Hijri calendar. To avoid violations and inconveniences with immigration, be sure to do the exit re-entry visa check.
Steps to cancel exit/re-entry visa
To cancel the visa you will not have to make any payment but you must cancel the visa before 90 days have passed. Next, you will see the steps to cancel the visa in detail:
- Log in to Absher.
- Click on SERVICES that you will see in the menu for FAMILY MEMBERS.
- Now, in the options shown below, select VISA SERVICES.
- To continue, select NEXT.
- Then in the MORE DETAILS option, select DEPENDENT.
- Now, you will see a drop-down tab, there, click on CANCEL VISA.
- Finally, to cancel your visa click on CONFIRM.
Also, do not forget to do the exit re-entry visa check to avoid penalties. Additionally, if you do not cancel the entry/re-entry visa or do not travel, you will have to pay any of the following penalties:
- For the first instance, the fee is SAR 1,000
- The second instance will pay the fee of SAR 2,000
- And for the third instance, the rate will be SAR 3,000
In conclusion, the online exit re-entry visa check is the method currently implemented to know its status. Furthermore, as an additional advantage, you can do it from anywhere you are, just by having a good internet connection. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly assist you quickly because we have an efficient team.