Working in the Middle East is a very attractive possibility for people from all over the world. Therefore, obtaining a work visa Saudi Arabia is a must if you are looking for employment in the area. As a result, to expedite processes, the government is implementing a new short term work visa Saudi Arabia.
In this article, we will be talking about the new 3-month temporary work visa Saudi Arabia. With the new temporary working visa Saudi Arabia, foreign nationals can enter the country more than once and work there for up to 90 days in a calendar year. Let us see more:
- Know about the new temporary work visa Saudi Arabia
- Learn how to cancel the work visa Saudi Arabia
1. Know about the new temporary work visa Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has announced an innovative temporary work visa that permits businesses to be awarded a three-month temporary employment visa. According to QIWA, the visa can also be renewed for a similar period of time.
Subsequently, that being said, here is how to apply for a Saudi Work visa 90 days online:
- Log in to the company’s account.
- Obtain e-services for temporary work visa.
- Apply for visa.
- Complete all of the fields.
- Send the application.
The business owner or a visa services provider on QIWA business must submit the request.
The online work visa is provided instantly through the QIWA website after an application has been made. Also, it does not require any supporting documentation.
The website additionally states that the business must be operational and in possession of a current commercial registration; with the exception of any operations that are exempt from this requirement.
Additionally, the Nitaqat enterprise needs to be at an intermediate green level. Businesses with the same unified number need to maintain sufficient credit in their national unified number on Absher and must not have any invalid work permits.
Likewise, the visa may be denied for the following reasons:
- Absher account has an insufficient balance in its unified number.
- The Ministry rejects the application.
2. Learn how to cancel the work visa Saudi Arabia
The granted visas may be withdrawn and your firm may receive a reimbursement for the government charges according to the service conditions and circumstances.
The proprietor of the business or an official on QIWA business must submit the request for a reimbursement. Therefore, here is how it works:
- Access the company’s account by logging in.
- Select an online service for a temporary work visa.
- Select the balance entries from the list of requests.
- Click on cancel a package.
- Lastly, verify the cancellation.
Within a year of the purchase date, the remaining balance may be spent.
According to the QIWA website, the package cannot be returned after 30 days from the date of purchase or if at least one temporary employment visa was issued using the package.
Moreover, visa balances cannot transfer by applicants to other businesses.